Ventur Luxury Travel (A Gray Dawes Group Company) are specialists in luxury leisure travel with expertise in tailormade and adventure holidays, city and snow breaks, as well as cruises. We are seeking a sales-focused and skilled travel professional for the role of full-time Leisure Travel Consultant.
Based in our Harrogate city centre store, you will be joining a high-performing group of travel brands with an ambitious vision of expanding within the travel sector.
To provide a creative, knowledgeable, and exceptional service to our clients around all types of Holidays, both face to face and over the phone.
Responsible to: Leisure Manager
- Advise clients about suitable travel options in accordance with their needs, wants and budget. Assist them by planning trips to domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, and fares. Work with the view of maximising revenue by enhancing the clients experience and meeting their requirements.
- Maximising revenue through effective upselling skills and being proactive in capturing business.
- Providing a consistently excellent level of customer service, tailoring each booking to best meet the needs of the individual, and communicating effectively largely through email and telephone.
- Provide clients with thorough itineraries complying with ATOL package regulations and the ABTA package travel directive.
- Working as an ambassador of the brand, at all times representing a high-quality operator.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
The successful applicant will have:
- Preferably a minimum of three years’ experience in the travel sector, and ideally have some experience working for an independent travel company
- The ability to represent our brand and demonstrable confident travel knowledge
- Ability to meet the needs of our high-end client-base
- Have a high-end hospitality approach to service and client care, working as a ‘travel concierge’ for clients
- Creative flair to tailored itineraries to maximise the client experience and service
- Passionate about travel and cross-cultural experiences
- Quick learner in using IT systems.
- A strong administrator who can work at a fast pace.
- Flexible individual able to organise travel arrangements for all types of our client sectors.
- Use of Advantage Managed Services (AMS) a benefit, although training can be given.
HOURS OF WORK
You will work any five days between Monday and Saturday with the following timings:
- Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30
- Saturday 09:00-16:00.
Note that rotas are done on a rotational basis, and you would not work more than two Saturdays a month.
The role is based in our shop located on 12 Montpellier Parade, Harrogate, HG1 2TJ.
DOES THE ABOVE ROLE EXCITE YOU AND WANT TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
We thought so, send us your CV and cover now and we will be in touch whether you are successful or not …
START YOUR NEW
JOURNEY NOW …
WE ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE
24 hours a day, 7 Days a week!
Colchester, CO1 1TG