Enjoy gaining reward points for your frequent flyers, and earn some fantastic future benefits.
ARE YOU ENJOYING REWARD SCHEMES?
Many business travellers are familiar with frequent flyer programmes offered by airlines that give them points every time they fly, but lots of airlines also offer Corporate Reward Schemes for companies that travel on business too. If your employees travel for business, it’s highly likely your company will also benefit from one of the schemes available.
Completely free to join, corporate reward schemes give your business reward points for the flights you book that are redeemable against future air tickets and/or upgrades, or in some cases other travel products such as hotels, lounge access or car rental.
How do I claim points for my company?
How do I redeem points for my company?
What value can I expect to achieve?
It pays to be loyal
Airline loyalty schemes have been around a long time, are often very straightforward to get set up and offer the opportunity to accrue air-miles-based points and a range of travel benefits. Many airlines also offer corporate programmes that can be used in conjunction with individual airline schemes. But there are a lot of them, each with their own rules and perks, and some cover multiple airlines.
Here to help
We have the inside track on the loyalty programmes that are available. We’ll help get you set up with the right schemes for the airlines you use most frequently, so you can start earning individual and company-wide rewards. We’ve pulled together the facts about five top corporate airline loyalty schemes below to give you a taste of what’s on offer.
- Free to enrol
- Earn Blue Credit (1 Blue Credit = 1 Pound/Euro) to purchase tickets
- Eligible airlines: Air France, KLM, Delta, Kenya Airways, China Southern Airlines and partner airlines
- Retro Claim available for tickets issued within the last six months
- Members can request one full name change on tickets issued by Air France or KLM in selected booking classes
- Blue Credits can be used to buy flight-related services, such as a more comfortable seat or meals
- Travellers are recognised as valued passengers by ground and cabin staff and receive priority services
- Always on Board – When a long haul flight is fully booked, Air France and KLM will guarantee BlueBiz members a seat in Economy Cabin against Y-class fare
- BlueBiz members travelling on a European flight with KLM (within Y, B, or M class) will be assigned an Economy Comfort Seat for free if available during check-in
- Travellers from a BlueBiz company are contacted automatically if changes occur to flights operated by AIR FRANCE or KLM, so they are always informed of their latest flight status.
- Free to enrol
- 1,500 free BenefitPoints upon first registration and activation (equivalent to a Business Class Upgrade)
- Every time a traveller travels with one of the airline partners, the company will earn BenefitPoints.
- BenefitsPoints valid for 3 years
- Eligible airlines: Lufthansa, Air Canada, ANA All Nippon Airways, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, LOT Polish Airlines, SWISS, TAP Portugal, United
- Award Flights
- Airport parking
- Hotel eGift Cards
- Limo transfers
- Carbon Offsetting
- Business, office and lifestyle accessories via online WorldShop
LATEST FROM OUR BLOG
This latest advice from ABTA highlights that the UK is now on track to enter a transition period after Brexit on 31 January 2020 that is valid until the end of December 2020.
If you’re a frequent business traveller, you’ll understand being on the go can take it’s toll. Traveller wellbeing needs to be a priority…
There’s no two ways about it, ‘Bleisure’ trips are on the rise. And whilst the term itself may send a slight shiver down your…
START YOUR NEW
JOURNEY NOW ...
WE ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE
24 hours a day, 7 Days a week!
Colchester, CO1 1TG
STAY IN THE KNOW
CONNECT WITH US
At the heart of everything we do are our people. We don’t just mean just our employees, but our clients and suppliers too.
At Gray Dawes Group we strive to create an environment which recognises and nurtures a healthy work/life balance – for our staff and clients alike.
By providing our customers with better travel management, they’re able to achieve what they need to by working flexibly, whether in the office, at home or around the globe.