Knowledge is Power
It’s a confusing time for business travellers right now. There are so many different travel restrictions in place. Governments across the world are applying varying criteria for the measurement and reporting of COVID-19 in their country. Conflicting information and sensationalised media reporting only adds to the anxiety.
In the current climate, while we can’t make solid travel recommends to you, we can give you all the information you need to make an informed choice… for you, your travellers and your organisation.
With our COVID-19 Trackers (below), we are aggregating all of that different information, analysing the data and presenting it to you in a simple, easy-to-use ‘heat’ map. Updated five times a day with direct data feeds from the World Health Organisation, global governments, immigration authorities, Oxford University and more, our fully interactive COVID-19 Tracker is designed to help you plan your organisation’s return to business travel.
Border & Travel
How to use the Tracker Map and Country Planner
- Use the page buttons at the bottom of the map to switch between two different views:
– page 1: Board & Travel Restrictions Tracker
– page 2: Summary Data Table
– page 3: Country Planner (selectable)
– page 4: Government Stringency Controls
- Use the Date Sider (on the right) to alter the date and see what restrictions were like at a certain time.
- Roll your cursor over each country to reveal a Pop-Up Data window, providing further information on that country.
- Use the blue Quick Look buttons to focus on a certain geographic area.
- The Country Planner (also presented below as a separate dashboard) is a great resource if you’re travelling to / or planning to go to a specific country.
For the best experience with the destination status tracker, we recommend using Chrome, Safari or Firefox web browsers.
LATEST FROM OUR BLOG
With international travel now firmly back on the agenda, we asked our colleagues over in Gray Dawes Events for the TOP 5 destinations you should consider for your next corporate event. Check out this article and video for their favourite locations… which may surprise you!
It’s clear from the recovery and certainly the demand that we’re seeing across the industry and beyond that business travel is very much back on the agenda. Gray Dawes CCO Warren Dix explores the Covid-19 aftershock felt across industries and the light at the end of the tunnel.
Did you miss our first Travel Talks webinar on how to build your travellers’ confidence in a post-pandemic and post-Brexit world? Don’t worry, here we present the top tips shared by Operations Manager, Julie Hamstead-Wallis, and Director of Client Development, Gavin Sanderson.