Knowledge is Power
It’s a confusing time for business travellers right now. There are so many different travel restrictions in place. Governments across the world are applying varying criteria for the measurement and reporting of COVID-19 in their country. Conflicting information and sensationalised media reporting only adds to the anxiety.
In the current climate, while we can’t make solid travel recommends to you, we can give you all the information you need to make an informed choice… for you, your travellers and your organisation.
With our COVID-19 Trackers (below), we are aggregating all of that different information, analysing the data and presenting it to you in a simple, easy-to-use ‘heat’ map. Updated five times a day with direct data feeds from the World Health Organisation, global governments, immigration authorities, Oxford University and more, our fully interactive COVID-19 Tracker is designed to help you plan your organisation’s return to business travel.
Border & Travel
How to use the Tracker Map and Country Planner
- Use the page buttons at the bottom of the map to switch between two different views:
– page 1: Board & Travel Restrictions Tracker
– page 2: Summary Data Table
– page 3: Country Planner (selectable)
– page 4: Government Stringency Controls
- Use the Date Sider (on the right) to alter the date and see what restrictions were like at a certain time.
- Roll your cursor over each country to reveal a Pop-Up Data window, providing further information on that country.
- Use the blue Quick Look buttons to focus on a certain geographic area.
- The Country Planner (also presented below as a separate dashboard) is a great resource if you’re travelling to / or planning to go to a specific country.
For the best experience with the destination status tracker, we recommend using Chrome, Safari or Firefox web browsers.
LATEST FROM OUR BLOG
Discover the world’s most on-time airlines and airports. The 2023 OAG Punctuality League has just been published; analysing the full year of flight data from 2022, this revealing report details the On-Time Performance of the world’s largest airlines and airports and ranks them in order of best to worst.
We gaze into our crystal ball of corporate travel and discuss the trends to look out for in 2023. This fascinating talk covers predictions on everything from pricing to sustainability, gamification to NDC and Brexit to bleisure!
As part of our strategic global growth plans, Gray Dawes Group has acquired the Australian based travel management business, MP Travel.