Gray Dawes are looking for a technically skilled candidate with good problem-solving ability for the position of IT technician. The duties of an IT technician include being a reference point for all IT related queries at the user level, responding to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
IT technicians are expected to display good interpersonal skills as they will interact with colleagues from all departments and executive levels. They are required to listen to their technical needs, understand their problems, and implement solutions to them.
Responsible to: Head of IT Operations
IT Support Analyst responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Expected to cover IT Support to both 1st and 2nd line levels.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure maximum performance.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrades to software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Performing tests and evaluations of new software and hardware.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Helping with IT projects when required
- Administration within the Office365 portal
- Supporting company mobile devices
- Working within company policies and procedures
- Asset management
IT Support Analyst requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in IT Support and systems maintenance.
- Knowledge of the travel industry would be advantageous
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good at working in a team and individually
- Experience in a Helpdesk environment
This is a Hybrid working role, staff will need to be able to work from one of our offices either in Colchester, London, Leamington Spa, or Manchester when required. There is also an additionally paid on call rota as well as yearly paid profit share bonus.
DOES THE ABOVE ROLE EXCITE YOU AND WANT TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
We thought so, send us your CV and cover now and we will be in touch whether you are successful or not …
START YOUR NEW
JOURNEY NOW …
WE ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE
24 hours a day, 7 Days a week!
Colchester, CO1 1TG