To manage and optimise our databases, develop and maintain data pipelines, perform data analysis, and create insightful reports for key stakeholders. Work is remote, with monthly visits to our London office. Applicants must be UK based.
Closing date: 18 August 2023
- Design, develop and maintain our Azure SQL databases, ensuring their performance, availability, and security.
- Develop data pipelines using Azure Data Factory and perform data processing tasks in Python and C#.
- Utilise Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) to manage development tasks and handle database administration.
- Apply data science techniques to interpret complex data sets and deliver insights to the business.
- Create reports and visualisations using Power BI, to present data in an easily understandable format.
- Assist in the design and development of Power Apps and Dynamics 365 applications. – Collaborate with teams across the business to understand their data requirements and deliver solutions that meet their needs.
- Stay current with the latest technologies and best practices in data science and database administration.
- Administer, create and configure data resources in Azure Portal such as Azure SQL Server instances, Services Buses, Stored Procedures and Elastic Jobs.
- Configure and populate structured data models and unstructured data into Data Lakes and Warehouses.
- Build data models and relationship maps.
- Deliver the best possible service at all times.
- Adhere to all relevant policies, operating procedures and standards at all times.
- Always work with due care and attention to ensure the personal safety of yourself and others.
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions as required.
- Carry out any other role or task that is commensurate with the spirit and purpose of this job description.
DOES THE ABOVE ROLE EXCITE YOU AND WANT TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
We thought so, send us your CV and cover now and we will be in touch whether you are successful or not …
START YOUR NEW
JOURNEY NOW …
WE ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE
24 hours a day, 7 Days a week!
Colchester, CO1 1TG