To respond to enquiries from key clients, using industry knowledge to give informative advice and options so clients receive the best possible service. This role is full time and based in the USA from home.
Responsible to: Section Manager
- Handle enquiries and reservations ensuring that they are responded to professionally, arranging and confirming bookings and building traveller’s profiles to make sure that their needs are met
- Carry out research for our clients to make sure they get the best deal
- Process E tickets and travel documentation
- Offer advice and guidance on available options to our clients for each itinerary including advice on visas, passport requirements and vaccinations
- Handle refunds and cancellations
- Help to train and support new staff as they join the team
Who we’re looking for:
- You’ll be a motivated, passionate individual who has previous experience of working in business travel
- Ideally, you’ll have experience using Galileo/ Sabre
- You’ll have an excellent telephone manner, excellent verbal reasoning skills and great attention to detail
- You’ll be happy to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm on a rota basis and be able to attend out of hours training if required
- You’ll have BA1 or equivalent
What we can offer
Our people are our heartbeats, driving everything that we do. Our US and Canadian based operations are new and evolving and as such we’re currently working on our benefits package. We will be able to chat more about a full package with the successful candidates.
We encourage our people to be their best selves, do the right thing, tell it like it is and be flexible. This opportunity will allow our new team members to be part of our journey as we expand in the US market.
DOES THE ABOVE ROLE EXCITE YOU AND WANT TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
We thought so, send us your CV and cover now and we will be in touch whether you are successful or not …