Gray Dawes Group are looking for an experienced member of staff to join their expanding sales team. Are you looking to develop your career and be part of the UK’s fastest growing TMC and events specialist, working within a range of sectors, from automotive and luxury fashion to professional sports?
We are currently recruiting for the role of Sales Executive. The role offers the flexibility of being home based to support the success of the Sales Division. Offering a truly exciting and rewarding environment where team work knows no bounds, this is an opportunity to establish an excellent career path within a dynamic and forward-thinking company.
Accountable to: Head of Sales
This is an exciting new position for a talented appointment setting, Inside Sales Executive. If you are confident, able to think on your feet with the ability to probe and join the dots this could be an exciting new challenge to work within a growing team.
To be considered for this role the ideal candidate must come from a Inside sales background, preferably, within a similar or related company. You should be driven and self-motivated with the ability to work independently but still remain part of the sales team.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Must demonstrate a structured approach to sales qualification and appointment booking
- Ability to communicate and engage with C Level, Managing Director or procurement prospects.
- Ability to work as part of the Corporate Sales team.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Proven track record of successfully meeting targets
- Good knowledge of relevant software (e.g. CRM software)
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- You will ideally have a background in Appointment Setting and/or Telemarketing
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous environment.
- Experience of working within a sales driven, target environment.
- Ability to work across different vertical markets and adjust easily
- Good rapport building skills and excellent communication skills
- Energetic and highly motivateD
DOES THE ABOVE ROLE EXCITE YOU AND WANT TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
We thought so, send us your CV and cover now and we will be in touch whether you are successful or not …
START YOUR NEW
JOURNEY NOW …
WE ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE
24 hours a day, 7 Days a week!
Colchester, CO1 1TG