Not everyone walks into a travel agency with a clear idea of where they’d like to go on holiday, so one of your main roles as a travel agent is to give well-informed, appropriate advice to clients about where and when to travel based on their needs.
Salary to be discussed at interview stage
Full Time, 37.5 Hours per week
Home Workers Considered
To apply or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Main duties include:
- Achieve sales targets, offering customers a range of services and enhancements to their original bookings.
- Handle enquiries and reservation requests from clients, ensuring that they are responded to according to company policy.
- Complete reservations using company nominated systems.
- Identify each client’s specific needs and preferences so that recommendations and options can be offered.
- Give accurate quotations to each client.
- Identify any operational problems, or potential complaints as soon as they are apparent, so that they can be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Produce accurate documentation for all bookings.
- Create accurate files and reports as required.
- Promote preferred suppliers and maintain a good relationship with Advantage.
- Give training, advice and support to new members of staff.
- Put customers first and deliver the best possible service at all times.
- Adhere to all relevant policies, operating procedures and standards at all times.
- Always work with due care and attention to ensure the personal safety of yourself and others.
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions as required.
- Carry out any other role or task that is commensurate with the spirit and purpose of this job description.