We are looking for an experienced Business Travel Account Manager to join our team based in London or Colchester.
Gray Dawes Group is going through a time of exciting development plans, with a turnover of £100m, and continuing to grow at a substantial rate. Being part of our Account Management Team means that you will be an integral element of driving and managing that growth.
We have an exciting range of clients spanning Fashion, Finance, Professional Sporting, Construction and IT services. Gray Dawes Group are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and organised Account Manager who is experienced in working with contacts at all levels within their client portfolio.
They will be required to take responsibility for managing and developing all aspects of the client relationship by working alongside our Operations, Technology, Supply and Finance teams.
You will be:
- Developing positive client relationships through close regular contact and planned meetings with all clients.
- Conducting formal review meetings with each client, following the specified format.
- Producing and analysing meaningful business intelligence reports for delivery to the client and Gray Dawes Group.
- Using data and feedback to highlight opportunities for cost saving to the client and overall service enhancement
- Understanding the commercial status of client contracts, including their value, billing arrangements and renewal.
- Actively promoting technology to clients including online booking, expense management, online MI and in-house developed technology.
- Promoting company supplier relations policies
- Working with Sales team to present Gray Dawes Group and implement new clients.
Who you need to be:
- Experienced in Business travel account management
- Passionate about travel
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Having a successful track-record of managing and developing client relationships
- Enthusiastic about data and able to work with Excel – ideally (but not essentially) have experience of Microsoft Power BI
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Keen to find solutions and ideas to challenges
- In position of a full clean driving licence
- Able to positively contribute to your colleagues in the Account Management team
Full time 37.5 Hours a week
Salary to be discussed upon interview
Location; Midlands or South East based.
The role will require UK wide travel
Reporting to Head of Account Management
Applications to be emailed to email@example.com