A new player on the London hotel and corporate event scene is the Ham Yard from Firmdale Hotels.
Set in the midst of Soho with interiors are designed by Kit Kemp in her award-winning modern British style, Ham Yard Hotel has an “urban village” feel and the hotel revolves around a tree-filled garden with a bronze sculpture centrepiece by Tony Cragg.
In addition to its 91 individually designed bedrooms and suites a drawing room and library, Spa and Gym, theatre and plenty of private space for hire. The rooftop garden has sweeping views of the Soho skyline.
Options for private meetings or corporate events include:
- The Croc Bowling Alley- an original 1950’s bowling alley, lounge bar and dance floor
- The Archer Room which can hold groups of up to 30 (theatre style)
- The Roof Terrace which can hold receptions for up to 100
- The Drawing Room ideal for an informal meeting/ gathering for up to 20
- The Orangery for receptions of up to 40
- The Ham Yard Theatre a 176 seater state of the art theatre ideal for corporate presentations, private screenings or press conferences
For more information regarding holding your next business meeting, corporate event or incentive award in London please do not hesitate to contact the GDG Events team.