We have a vacancy for a Supplier Relationship Manager who has the ability to develop and manage our Hotel and Ancillary partnerships. The successful candidate will report into our Head of Supplier Relations.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in Supplier Relations and a good knowledge of and passion for the Hotel Industry in particular. The role can be based in either our Colchester or London office with a requirement to travel to other locations on occasion.
Salary to be discussed at interview stage
Full Time, 37.5 Hours per week
To apply or for more information please email email@example.com
Duties to include:
- Managing and developing our existing Hotel and Ancillary relationships
- Exploring and developing new commercial opportunities and partnerships
- Working closely with our events team to understand and maximise hotel M&E income
- Arranging and running Supplier Product Training and internal sales training
- Communicating to the business in conjunction with our marketing team – digital internal and external marketing.
- Working with all areas of the business to drive Hotel and Ancillary attach rates
- Reporting and analysis of data
- Cover airline meetings on occasion.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be able to engage with and motivate people
- Demonstrate good analytical skills
- Have a commercial awareness and drive
- Enjoy being part of a team