We are currently seeking a full-time experienced Business Travel Consultant to fill a position based from home or within our London Office
The successful candidate will have a minimum 3 years business travel experience, and preferably be Travelport trained. Applicants must have outstanding customer service skills and attention to detail.
Salary to be discussed at interview stage
Full Time, 37.5 Hours per week
To apply or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To respond to enquiries from key clients, using industry knowledge to give informative advice and options so clients receive the best possible service.
- Handle enquiries and reservations from clients, ensuring that they are responded to according to the client company’s travel policy.
- Process E tickets and other required travel documentation in accordance with client profiles.
- Offer advice and options, where appropriate, for each itinerary, including the most cost-effective means of travel.
- Give clients accurate information about visa and passport requirements; health and vaccinations. Ensure that visas are issued in time for travel.
- Carry out full research for each client to ensure that the best possible service is provided and that each client can make a well-informed decision.
- Offer ancillary services to clients such as car hire, hotels, private car transfers, parking etc.
- Confirm all booking information – fares; itineraries; e-ticket details; changes – within specified deadlines.
- Build and update travellers’ profiles so that their needs and requirements can be met as accurately as possible (offline).
- Ensure that the profile and booking systems are 100% accurate and up-to-date all the time.
- Check bookings on the Quality Queue to check for accuracy & alternative fares offered.
- Ensure that all tickets are issued within specified deadlines.
- Calculate and process refunds within 24 hours of a cancellation.
- Give training, advice and support to new members of staff.
- Put customers first and deliver the best possible service at all times.
- Adhere to all relevant policies, operating procedures and standards at all times.
- Always work with due care and attention to ensure the personal safety of yourself and others.
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions as required.
- Carry out any other role or task that is commensurate with the spirit and purpose of this job description.