Discover a new way to fly: with Premium Economy, on long haul international flights, space, comfort and technology are not mere details.
Comfort and advantages
- Baggage allowance of two items weighing 23 kg
- Dedicated check-in desks
- Priority boarding
- 10,4” (B777 fleet) and 10,6” (A330 fleet) personal screens, a vast library of movies, games, music and TV programs. Find out more about on-board entertainment.
- WiFi, GSM and live news. Find out more about on-board connectivity.
- Separate quiet cabin section with 17 or 24 ergonomic seats that recline up to approximately 120° and offer up to 40% more leg room
- Night kit (blanket and pillow)
- Warm meals, snacks or breakfast, depending on the flight schedule, soft drinks, wines selected from some of Italy’s finest wine makers, Espresso coffee by Lavazza and to finish Limoncello.
Travel in Business Class on connecting flights
Premium Economy passengers departing from Europe with onward connections, can now book the medium haul sectors in Business Class instead of Economy (upgrade to Business Class is subject to availability).