We offer a variety of options dependant upon the fixture or tournament in question. We have experience in managing a full variety of sports fans tours from “simple” day trips through to complex extended stays for World Cups etc. As well as offering overseas supporters tours we are also able to offer domestic “Match Day Break” packages that include a ticket to the fixture and a minimum one night’s hotel accommodation. We offer a completely “touchless” solution for clubs and associations managing all aspects of supporter package creation, marketing, sales and delivery.
- Day and multi-night trips by private charter
- Multi-night trips via schedules airlines
- Day or multi-night trips by coach
- Highly complex group or individual itinerary creation for lengthy overseas knock out tournaments
- Concierge style bespoke trip creation (for individuals and small groups)
- Domestic Match Day Breaks; hotel and event ticket
In such a competitive environment when supporters are able to relatively quickly and easily arrange their own travel to sporting events it has never been more important to ensure that the price is right for official supporters tours. We attack this challenge via a number of avenues including strong negotiation with end suppliers to ensure we are benefiting for the best possible rates across all aspects of our packages and also ensuring that our packages are ready to go on sale very quickly after confirmation of the sports event’s location and dates.
- Strong negotiation with end suppliers to ensure the best possible official package pricing
- Quick to market to catch supporters attention early so they book officially rather than independently
We ensure that supporters can book their trip with us via the method of their choosing. We have developed sophisticated online booking tools which ensures that fans are able to quickly and easily secure their place on a trip through just a few clicks of the mouse. Our online booking systems are fully managed in-house, again supporting our ability to be quick to market and can be updated within a matter of minutes. We can also personalise the booking process to capture any special information that you may require (membership number, season ticket number etc). For those who prefer to speak to someone to book, or should they have a question regarding the package then our team are just a phone call away to take a booking over the phone or answer the query. Our systems are fully scalable and have managed bookings of over 500 per hour during peak periods.
- In-house online booking tool developed specifically for sports supporter travel
- TMG Sport team just a phone call away should booking prefer to make a reservation over the phone or to answer any question or query
As well as standard supporter trips which are created with the budget conscious traveller in mind we are also able to create and deliver premium VIP packages. Such packages could be available to your VIPs, Corporate Partners, Press or Friends and Family. There are a variety of ways in which we can create a VIP trip experience and deliver a never to be forgotten, aspirational package for which people, and businesses, are willing to pay a premium.
- Travel exclusively with the team on privately chartered aircraft
- Trip hosted by a special guest
- Upgraded, premium accommodation and transfers
- Exclusive visit to watch pre-match training
- A short, informative city tour at your destination
- Group dinner
- Pre match drinks and food
We’lll work with you to ensure that all supporter tours are successfully marketed. This can include us managing the whole marketing process through to just facilitating sales where the client prefers to undertake marketing activity. We’re here to assist as needed to ensure full awareness amongst supporters of on sale dates and deadlines as well as keeping fans informed and up to date as packages are being created.
- Dedicated page on our website for all the latest news and information regarding your supporter travel packages including the ability to book online there
- Building of a specific email news database where we can quickly contact all registered fans with package news and details (or e-news lists are specific to each club/ association ensuring communication is specific to the fans’ interest rather than just a generic news blast)
- Exploitation of digital channels including Twitter, Facebook and Google Search
We’re not just here to create, market and sell your supporter tours, we’ll be with them onsite to ensure that all trips operate smoothly and to plan. A highly experienced sports tour manager will escort each and every official sports supporter tour to manage the itinerary one the ground from arrival at their departure point right through to return after the event, we’ll be there to assist your fans and make sure they have a great hassle free overseas adventure. As a rule of thumb, we will provide one tour escort for every 50 travelling supporters and a number of our clients also choose to send “stewards” to accompany trips as well.