- Fees £46k, demonstrable savings achieved £125k
- £30k split ticketing saving
- £12k negotiated airfare saving
- £52k of free British Airways flights accrued
- £15k of free Star Alliance flights accrued
- £5k “waivers and favours” savings
- Up to 50% saving on consular fees
- £11k saving through online booking communication drive
We have worked with this client since 2007 providing comprehensive travel management services. Given the nature of the client’s business, their travellers visit some of the most remote and, or dangerous regions on the planet. Travel can be required at the very last minute should an emergency occur and given their business model travel related costs need to be kept to an absolute minimum.
Given the last minute booking and highly changeable nature of their travel need it is vital to the client that they receive a fully robust and comprehensive 24/7 service.
- Full Visa Assistance
- Traveller Location Reporting
- Transactions are increasing 20% year on year.
We initially consolidated and reviewed the company’s disparate management information to review opportunities for fare/ rate negotiation. This led to the full negotiation of a preferred hotel programme.
A rigorous travel policy was created, discussed and then implemented for all business travel transactions. KPIs were agreed and reported against in full through Management Information.
A communication campaign was devised and distributed to communicate to the client’s travellers and bookers the move to a centrally managed travel management service and crucially the benefits that such a change would bestow onto them as individuals as well as the business as a whole. Regular communication was also established which enabled us to demonstrate to all key personal the actual benefits our service is delivering- cost savings etc.