- Immediate 27% reduction in average rail fares through increased cost awareness (visual guilt)
- Quick and tailored implementation process with no additional charges
- Current online utilisation stands at 98.9% (from 0% base)
- All bookings in line with travel policy and authorisation protocols
- Access to industry leading tool; functionality, speed and stability
- Continual provision of training; new bookers, refresher and system update
- Enhanced Management Information reports including declined savings
This large UK accountancy firm were working with a large, multi-national travel management company but looking to explore the cost saving opportunities available to them through online booking. Their incumbent supplier was slow to introduce online technology so they turned to TMG to implement a system for their domestic corporate travel.
To manage the implementation of an online booking system for UK bookers and travellers within a very tight timeframe. To provide the necessary training to the client’s staff to ensure high levels of adoption from day one. To put together an online support structure to enable quick and easy tool support should any queries or issues arise.
- 11 UK office locations
- 30,000+ annual transactions
- 272 active travel bookers
- Travel policy integration
- Online system implementation
- Supply of onsite rail ticket printers
- Introductory and ongoing booker training
The urgency of our approach was driven by the client and we were chosen due to our ability to implement a fully operational online system within six weeks. This included training sessions, booker forums and comprehensive user documentation for all active bookers.
In 2012 the booking system was fully overhauled to provide a raft of new functionality. This upgrade took place over one weekend so as not to disrupt the client however, the upgrade was months in the planning and we kept in close communication with the client throughout the project and provided a range of training options; onsite, webex, online documentation, on demand web videos etc.
The online tool is fully supported by the client’s team of TMG travel consultants.