- A single travel provider to manage all the club’s diverse needs
- Significant improvement in service and response times
- Centralised collection and management of corporate loyalty schemes delivering significant savings
- Single monthly consolidated invoice split by cost centre
- Comprehensive Management Information highlighting spend profile, trends and opportunities for further savings
- Travel policy implementation and enforcement
- Seamless 24/7 service
After first working with TMG Sport (now GD Sport) during their UEFA European campaign the club approached us to manage their complete travel spend in the summer of 2011 after experiencing poor and inconsistent service from their incumbent, global supplier.
The Club has a diverse travel need that incorporates the management of a number of differing needs and expectations. This varies from day to day business travel through to complex and demanding team movements:
- First team travel including aircraft charter
- Full travel management for scouting network
- Youth team and trialist travel planning
- Day to day travel management for Senior Executives, Commercial and Media teams
- Transactions are increasing 20% year on year.
The Club were assigned a dedicated travel team to manage their requirements with experts available to take care of each specific area of their travel needs i.e. business travel expert, group travel expert, team travel expert etc. We have implemented and policed a company travel policy, put in place a robust approval processes that meet the Club’s exact needs. Our experience within the football travel industry enables us to work to specifically tailored systems and processes that ensure we are able to meet, and exceed, their requirements for flexibility and last minute bookings and changes which are synonymous with the football industry.
We are unable to report on actual savings as the previous supplier did not provide Management Information.